Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nancy (Gossett) Nissen & Sara (Hiebert) Hendrix

Nancy Gossett sent us an update:

Married Mike Nissen in May, 1972 and moved to Michigan where we made our home. Our daughter, Andrea, was born in 1983. She moved to San Bruno, CA last year. Sadly, I lost my husband to a massive heart attack two years ago. He was the best and I miss him so much. I won't be able to attend the 40th class reunion. I will be staying with my Mom in Santa Ana starting in November,2008 through March, 2009.

Best regards,
Nancy Gossett Nissen

Thank you Nancy.

Hi Jerry or whoever's e-mail address this is -

I won't be able to attend the reunion, but was wondering if you could use some memorabilia. Being a pack rack, I still have old Generators (school newspaper), program from the senior breakfast, commencement program, Grad Nite at Disneyland ticket. I imagine other people have saved some of this stuff, so don't want to duplicate, but if you can use any of it, let me know.

Peace,

Sara (Hiebert) Hendrix
New Bern, NC

I'm up for that, or I should say, I'm down with that, or whatever they're saying these days. I sent Sara my address and promised to send the stuff back to her so hopefully we'll have her memorabilia to peruse. Juno just told her parent
s.

No comments:

Post a Comment