Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An Interloper from Lathrop


Hello Jerry,
My name is Pam Blair. You won't know me because I moved to Huntington Beach just after 9th grade and did not have the opportunity to follow my classmates to SAHS, though my sister, Bev Blair, did. I happened on to your blog and I was glad to learn of the SAHS reunion and saw that you've made contact with many people I knew and cared about from kindergarten through 9th grade. I went to John Muir Elementary School with Pat Munoz, Mark Finley, Gary Mangum and George Adelsperger, and I attended Lathrop Jr. High School with Jody Tammaro and others. I have attempted to locate Jody and others, among them Donna Seeber, over the years, to no avail.

So, I'm writing to ask you if you would put me in touch with my old friends; in particular with Jody Tammaro by either providing her contact information to me, or by forwarding this email to her so that she can contact me if she would like to. I can follow up on that lead if you like.

Thank you.
Pam Blair
pamiyam@gmail.com

So I e-mailed Pat, Mark, and George and Pam wrote back:
Thanks to you, I have heard from Mark Finley, Patrick Munoz & George Adelsperger, and I am both elated and saddened by what I've learned from these elementary/jr. high school friends...Would it be possible for you to connect me with Jody Tammaro?

I got Jody's address and e-mailed her so hopefully this will all work out. Actually this is a cheap attempt to make me look like a good guy when in fact I've been a bit derelict in my postings. What happened was I signed up for the $21 all-you-can-eat deal at Blockbuster for a month. I've been trying to do a movie a night since the 4th of July. Last night we watched "Savages" and the night before "Forget About it", both are bad, but they're both about Arizona so tonight I wanted to watch "3:10 to Yuma" to keep the Arizona theme going. My wife, however, wanted to watch "Juno" which I already saw on a plane so I'm playing catch-up blogwise.

I'm watching "Juno" and blogging, and now back to our regularly scheduled programming. Oh my gosh, that sweet girl is preggers. By the by, Peter Bergman of Firesign Theatre fame once told me that if you rearrange the letters in "Huntington Beach" it spells "Hang Ten Bitchon", is that true?".

No comments:

Post a Comment