Friday, June 13, 2008

John Cartaya Is Coming...



Can you add my name to the contact list for the class? My name is John Cartaya and my emails are:

Thank you and I plan to attend the reunion this year.

Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to the message and delete the material from any computer.

Thank you,
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and its Affiliates

John, sure, I think we had a PE class together or something... and Thank You Hoag Memorial Hospital and its Affiliates. I'm hip to HIPAA, I promise not to post anyone's X-rays, honest. I'll pass along your info to Mr. Lindley's office for his review upon his return from the golf course. John, if you want me to post your e-mail addresses let me know. As The Tempos once sang, "See you in September"– Jerry

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete