Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Marv Whitaker is in Bountiful


Jerry,
I ran across the Saint website and viewed the 2009 All Saints Picnic video reunion with David Martinez (great kicker) and good ole' Don Mott - I always liked Don and he's still recognizable! Feel free to forward this e-mail to Don / David or anyone else I might have known at SAHS. Would be cool to get an e-mail from the 68 group. I looked at your picture from the '68 year book and I do remember your face.

I've lived in Bountiful, Utah since 1995 when I moved from California. Have 10 children, (3 step children, 7 of my own, mostly all adults now). Have had a few successful business's. Currently in the nutritional business. Happily married. Converted to the Mormon church while playing football for Colorado University. If you had known my antics in high school that change would have shocked you :). Good job on the web site!

-The Mission Is Possible,

Marv Whitaker
marvwhitaker@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment