Sunday, November 16, 2008

Orange County Is On Fire This Weekend



I've been winding down the blog until things start up again until for our next reunion in 2013 but I wanted to note that Orange County is on fire again. Didn't this happen last year? I don't remember the fires being anywhere as bad when we were growing up. Especially in November, the fire season back then seemed to end in late September. I can't help but think that global warming has something to do with it but a friend in law enforcement, says it's because more wackos are setting fires. I haven't heard reports of arson but the fire in the Santa Ana Canyon seemed to start just off Green River Drive on the 91. Whatever, it's strange. (Not as strange as the football Cardinals making it into the post-season and winning a game, that's only happened once in our lifeties).

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment